Need best hosting provider

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Rosse, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Rosse

Rosse New Member

Hello mate,
    Can anybody recommend me best hosting provider for a website?
    Thanks.

#1 Rosse, Jun 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  2. Gill Bornue

Gill Bornue New Member

Hello Rosse, what are you talking about? Can you give us your details requirements?

3. haitran

haitran New Member

I recommend Stablehost, you can use their shared web hosting for basic and medium website. Enterprise hosting package for ecommerce website.

4. Rosse

Rosse New Member

Thanks for your kind and honest replies. My GFF (grabfreefollowers) website is now live.

5. rpoarch

rpoarch New Member

What kind of specs (diskspace, bandwidth) are you needing for this website? What about datacenter location? (Where does your website visitors live at for the most part)

6. HostXNow

HostXNow New Member

There is no best host, only the host that is best for you.

Let us know your requirements like server location? Which control panel do you prefer? Will you be hosting a CMS?

7. chandrabhan maktal

chandrabhan maktal New Member

Hi thank you for asking informative question. There are so many hosting providers are available in India. All of them are providing different plans and offers. Here the thing is choosing the best hosting among hundreds of providers. So done a plenty of research on the hosting providers. Finally I found go daddy, server basket, hostgator are providing the reliable hosting services. You are looking for hosting at low budget then Server Basket provides the hosting services. They provide 24/7 expert support.

8. EqServers

EqServers New Member

We are one of the leading Dedicated Server Providers in the hosting industry today. Started in 2011, we have a very large customer base. We specialize in Unmanaged Services. Each day, we try and improve the experience of our customers.

Let us know your requirements and budget so that we can provide more valuable plans to you.

9. navigatorsystem

navigatorsystem New Member

Navigator System is one of the leading server provider in the server hosting and maintenance. We offers Service and Support for data center server equipment for OEMs like Dell, IBM and HP. With expertise in both x86 and UNIX environments need to keep your server equipment up and running. Along with server support, we can also provide FMS assistance.
    Server support & Hosting

10. Breezehost

Breezehost New Member

What type of website are you planning to host Rosse so that I can recommend you a best hosting solution at an affordable price?