Stablehost Forum Redone

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Wayne Sallee, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Wayne Sallee

Wayne Sallee New Member

Jan 6, 2016
    Interesting idea to make the StableHost forums open for all. That's probably a smart move.

But deleting and doing away with support posts, and deleting other posts regarding StableHost, causes me to be less trusing of StableHost. When looking for a hosting company, I like to see how things are going with that host, and when hosts start deleting such posts, I run the other way.

I could not remember the name of that host that I had been looking into.Doing a google search for my post was not showing anything up. Fortunatly I keep all my e-mails, and was able to find it in my e-mails. So then I knew that it was StableHost that I was interested in. Now I know why my Google search for my post about "Exit Strategy" was not showing up.

It reminds me of the days when LunyPages was banning people who were warning others that lunyPages had started putting advertising on their customers web sites. And that caused the big LunyPages Exodus.

I'm still window shopping Web Hosts, while still residing at what used to be the best web host bar none, until EIG purchased it.

Wayne Sallee
    [email protected]