Which WordPress hosting is best for my WordPress blog ?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by alexanderbiscajin, Dec 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. alexanderbiscajin

alexanderbiscajin New Member

2. ikahana

ikahana New Member

Never use Kinsta.
    For my wordpress blog, I choose Boomhost.com :)

3. stephon

stephon New Member

You can check out hostpappy for managed wordpress hosting service.

4. alexanderbiscajin

Is Boomhost better than Kinsta ?

5. alexanderbiscajin

Are you using the same ?

6. rochelle

rochelle New Member

I have very good experience with managed wordpress hosting by Scopehosts. I have regularly getting WP updates with regular security updates and continuous support by the support team of the host.

7. alexanderbiscajin

Scopehost ?

8. manoharparakh

manoharparakh New Member

For a newbie and personnel blog, you do not need purchase web hosting plan with massive resources. Any basic WordPress hosting plan would be enough for you.

9. alexanderbiscajin

Let me know from the mentioned list Which one you think is better for a personal blog ?

10. VJIADIS

VJIADIS New Member

There are many inexpensive hosting providers, but i would not recommend any unprofessional hosting provider here, but good news is; there are many best and famous hosting provider currently on deals.

[​IMG]
    Here are the comprassion http://www.sitegroundwebhostingreviews.com/siteground-vs-bluehost/ where you can find more information about them as well as discount links

Currently they are on Deal so that would be the best time to grab it. just saying :)

1-SiteGround

If you are creating your blog for the first time or if you don’t want to get into the technicalities of WordPress then SiteGround ‘Managed WordPress Hosting Plan’ is the best choice for you, also endorsed by WordPress itself. After lurking on the tests and reading litany of reviews available on the web I came to the conclusion:

1. It is fast (loading time of 459ms on average – 41% faster than average 700ms).

2. Uptime is 99.99% on average of 12 month span time.

3. To try their customer service I hopped onto their Live Chat and after 30 secs I was connected to one of their representative and we had a good chat about the speed, features, and support they provide.

You can grab SiteGround’s Managed WordPress Hosting at just $3.95 /mo* – (60% off the regular $9.95 /mo) with 30-day money back guarantee.

While showing HTTPs green lock gives visitors confidence in you, SiteGround takes care of that by providing free SSL certificate and the e-commerce shopping functionality without spending extra dime. So, if you ask me they are pretty good at understanding the newbie needs. I would be sure to give them a go myself.

2-BlueHost

BlueHost just like the SiteGround is also endorsed by WordPress itself, and one of the few hosting providers that is known to every Internet surfer, like I did. Unfortunately, their managed WordPress hosting plan is not so cheap i.e. $19.99 / mo. However, their basic shared hosting plan is highly cheap even after the promotional period.

You can grab BlueHost’s Basic Shared Hosting at just $3.95 /mo - (off the regular $7.99 /mo) with 30-day money back guarantee.

Apart from pricing factor I lurked for performance and came to the conclusion that:

1. It is average (loading time of 627ms on average of 12 month span time).

2. Uptime 99.94% on average of 12 month spans time.

3. Customer service is helpful and friendly but not quick, it took me 8 minutes to get a response on peak hours.

Despite their short comings BlueHost is still used and trusted by majority of site owners. BlueHost provides security out of the box with its features like SpamAssassin, Spam Experts, CloudFlare DDoS protection, and hot link protection to prevent people from stealing your images. So with BlueHost you are website is safe.

11. virpus123

virpus123 New Member

There are many wordpress hosting sites for your wordpress website such as follow,

HostGator Cloud
    SiteGround
    Bluehost Cloud
    InMotion Hosting
    A2 Hosting
    GreenGeeks
    iPage